Mansion Maldonado del Pacifico offers unbeatable panoramic views of the Pacific coastline. The mansion fulfills all high demands for a comfortable and relaxing stay at the South Pacific of Costa Rica.
All the benefits at a glance
- Exclusive Top-Location on a mountain ridge.
- Panoramic views of the Pacific coastline, tropical valleys, and remote waterfalls.
- Spacious living area.
- Large surrounding terrace.
- Roof terrace with wet-bar and entertaining area.
- 3 separate houses.
- 3 private pools.
- Main house with view of the Pacific, coastline, the famous “whales tail” (the Marino Ballena National Park) and the cloud forest.
- Kitchen inside and outdoors with an additional butler kitchen.
- Large windows with electrical locking system.
- 2 guesthouses with 2 bedrooms each (suits) and private pool.
- Caretaker-suite above the garage that is suitable for up to 4 vehicles.
- Designed by an award-winning architect famous all over Costa Rica.
- Reinforced concrete posts and beams.
- Power Supply by 75 solar panels.
- Located on the east-west axis, to minimize direct sun exposure.
- High vaulted ceilings.
- Recessed automatic blinds.
- Fleetwood (TM) windows and glass sliding doors including Mammoth roles.
- Custom made interior doors.
- Imported Fine Stoneware tiles from Italy.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms and outdoor area.
- Recessed LED-Lightning.
- Control via smartphone, tablet or computer for the Smart Home Equipment for the blinds, music, lightning, and TVs.
- Cutting-edge Onkyo sound system with Klipsch speakers mounted in the ceiling.
- Daikin Central A/C.
- Alarm system with motion and smoke detector.
- High-speed Internet with Mesh-System throughout the whole mansion.
- Landscaping specifically designed to attract different butterflies and birds.
- Garden area with different fruit trees: Cashew, Mango, Guanabana and many more.
Outside your budget? Check out these listings…
Real Estate Dealmaker | Crypto-Trader | Author
Follow Me On Twitter…