Casa Befana de Grecia
2,798 Sqft - Grecia
Casa Befana is a modern home designed to present a place where you can enjoy serenity, nature, and the ease that modern living brings. This property brings together all these features to make a place that you can call home.
This elegant home is situated within the mountains, securely located in a community with paved roads that boasts of 24-hrs security with a gate, a community pool, party area, and playground. You can easily get there within five minutes from downtown Grecia.
This home features a smart design composed of:
• The dining area is joined with the living area which has direct access to the porch.
• The guest suites feature en-suite bathrooms.
• The Master Bedroom is located downstairs and is designed with an en-suite bathroom and also has doors that lead to the back yard.
• The Laundry Room, also located downstairs, is fully functional.
• The Kitchen comes with a center counter-top, large space, and dining seats, making it a fully fortified kitchen to work and share with your family. The kitchen windows give you an exclusive view.
• There are large glass doors designed as accordion doors connecting the porch to the living area, to give you a full view of the area from the porch, which takes up the whole length of the house. This smart design allows you to have the whole area to enjoy yourself during parties and other get-togethers.
• Because the house is located in the mountains, you will enjoy a very nice view, especially when you are on the porch.
You can tell by its features that this home is designed to give you long-lasting comfort and impeccable living. It will surely be an abode of admiration by your invited guests and whoever comes to visit.
When you see this home for yourself, you will immensely appreciate the time and creativity taken by the seller to make it what it is today.
Please note. Position on map below is not exact address. Back To Main Listings Page
Interested in this property? Contact us today!
- Listing ID : 1966
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 3
- Square Footage : 2,798 Sqft
- Visits : 80 in 253 days