Costa Rica Real Estate for Sale
Nice Properties in Nice Neighborhoods with Great Views
Casa Hubler de Perezeledon
1,710 Sqft - San Isidro Del General
You could be a private estate homeowner in a small environmentally-friendly community known as Eternal Spring.
Making use of the organic permaculture building principles to rebuild our environment is our main goal.
The development consists of a permaculture farm and local homes that are structured following the natural laws – bringing in an unending flow of form and function.
Every property consists of a pure spring structure for fresh water, permaculture organic food forest and natural architecture/building design.
Just three sustainable estate houses are found on this 15-acre property that is located near San Isidro Pérez Zeledón.
This property is minutes away from the grand Auberge Resort Hacienda Alta Gracia and it encourages an excellent mountain climate.
In the first 3 months since the opening of this project, two of the properties have been bought. You can see that these properties are highly demanded.
The last estate home available in the neighborhood is the Casa del Río system of permaculture and can be custom constructed on buying the property.
Two Home Designs that are Shovel Ready and Customizable to Suit Your Needs
Model A – $749,000
• Floor Plan 5,888 sq ft
• 4 bed / 3.5 home overlooking a private river
• Hexagonal / Sacred Geometry open-air Balinese style home
• 50 by 15-foot chlorine-free infinity edge swimming pool
Model B – $389,000
• Floor Plan 1,710 sq ft
• 3 bed / 2.5 bath home overlooking a private river
• Rectangular open-air Balinese style home
• 21 foot by 13-foot chlorine-free infinity edge swimming pool
Both models of the sustainable Casa del Río estate boast the following features:
• Organic 4.06-acre permaculture estate
• Fully designed using permaculture principals
• Situated in the foothills of Mount Chirripó in Pérez Zeledón, Costa Rica
• 60 minutes away from exotic beaches
• 45 minutes to the trailhead entrance of Chirripó
• 30 minutes from the bustling San Isidro de El General
• 561 exotic tropical fruit trees
• Large Automated Organic Vegetable Greenhouse
• Large Outdoor Organic Contour Staple Garden
• Pristine Mountain Spring Water born on the development and distributed to the entire estate
• Tested for purity and taste, chlorine and fluoride free Living Pond System
• Electric Gated Entrance & 4-foot privacy hedge around all borders of the property
• 800+ feet of smooth roads and 650+ feet of rock-lined walking trails to explore and run wild
Please note. Position on map below is not exact address. Back To Main Listings Page
Interested in this property? Contact us today!
- Listing ID : 1081
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 2.5
- Square Footage : 1,710 Sqft
- Visits : 105 in 145 days