Villa Oceana de Dominical
0 Sqft - Dominical
This luxury villa close to Dominical is just a few steps away from the Pacific Ocean, offering a lot of privacy and exclusivity.
Imagine living in a home where smart climate control is combined with natural airing as well as picturesque views of the Pacific and access to the beach.
Well, this property offers you all of that and more.
Located just off the main Costanera highway, this estate is all you’re looking for if you need a place that combines the allure of nature with the benefits of a modern design.
The main living room is tagged the Great Room, and this is because it is central to the house’s design.
It’s also a beautiful place to be in with ceilings that are 7.62 meters high and well-padded couches where the whole family can converge for shared leisure and rest.
The doors, as well as the windows, are made of glass and give a beautiful view of the surroundings as well as letting in ventilation when open.
And we shouldn’t forget to talk about the kitchen with its marble tops and already fitted appliances like refrigerator, oven, and blender, microwave and so on.
There’s ample storage space to keep utensils, grocery, and other useful kitchen items.
Also, the kitchen includes a dining area which can conveniently sit 15 people.
Your Dream Luxury Home
A terrace juts out right from the Great Room alongside a pool deck from which you get a perfect view of the sea.
The terrace is comfortable and is perfect for relaxation both by the family and guests as well with a seating capacity consisting of chaise lounge chairs that can accommodate 12 people.
An outdoor grill completes the setting and makes the terrace the perfect evening leisure spot.
Another outdoor feature you’ll love here is the swimming pool. With its saltwater content, you won’t feel any difference from being in the sea itself.
In both of the identical wings of the house, separated by the Great Room, there are 6 rooms apiece.
Two of these rooms are on the lower floor and have a joint central bath as well as laundry facilities.
Master bedrooms are found upstairs with private bathrooms and terraces.
Temperature control is a key feature of the house with HVAC components in each room for the comfort of anyone using the rooms.
All the benefits at a glance
• Close to the beach.
• Pacific Ocean views from every room.
• Perfect combination of open air and climate control.
• High 25 foot ceilings provide a spacious and airy atmosphere.
• Chill out on the oversized lounging sofas.
• Double pained glass patio doors.
• State of the art gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, Viking range and convection oven, oversized refrigerator, ample counter space, walk-in pantry, food bar stools and stylish setting for up to 15 people.
• Patio, pool deck, and west coast seascape with a cozy sitting area.
• Dining table that seats 12.
• Outdoor grill.
• Pool deck with chaise lounge chairs and sunning space.
• Saltwater infinity pool.
• North and south wing with a total of 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
• Master suite upstairs with walk-in closets, luxurious bathrooms, and balconies.
• Every bedroom with own A/C unit and ceiling fans.
Please note. Position on map below is not exact address.Back To Main Listings Page
Interested in this property? Contact us today!
- Listing ID : 1042
- Bedrooms : 6
- Bathrooms : 4
- Square Footage : 0 Sqft
- Visits : 92 in 354 days