Villa Ciabur de Uvita is the ideal combination of luxury, value, and location.
All the benefits at a glance
• Unique interior design elements inspired by the original owner’s travels throughout Southeast Asia.
• Hand-carved doors, exotic hardwoods, and artistic touches.
• Large spacious common room ideal for entertaining and socializing.
• 25′ vaulted ceilings and spacious lounge areas.
• Fully equipped kitchen with a walk-in pantry.
• Partially covered pool area.
• Bali style pavilion bordering the Coralina lined pool.
• Floating wooden deck makes it possible to walk out into the rainforest canopy.
• Meticulously landscaped grounds.
• Main house with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with an ocean view balcony and covered parking.
• Guesthouse One with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
• Guesthouse Two with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with ocean views, private deck, and a full kitchen.
• Multiple possibilities to use this property as a personal luxury home, stand-alone vacation rental or Bed and Breakfast.
• 5 minutes from downtown Uvita.
• Expansion opportunities with another 1-acre land parcel and building sites available below the property.