Villa Silmia de Ojochal
5,000 Sqft - Ojochal
Villa Silmia de Ojochal is the perfect combination of modern convenience and a beautiful rainforest setting.
Here we have a property that displays an unmatched combination of a perfectly natural setting and pure architectural ingenuity.
This real estate beauty occupies 8.75 acres in an exclusive mountain community on an elevated level in Ojochal, Costa Rica.
The terrain is beautiful with perfect landscaping featuring nice vegetation as well as superb views of the ocean, its waves, and beaches.
Despite being in an area that is removed from all the stress of usual city life, the community is still not too far from important features like restaurants and other social facilities necessary from convenience.
It’s also a mere 20 minutes from the major coastal road, making it easily accessible.
The building, containing 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms as well as a separate guest house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, was completed in 2012.
It features a massive outdoor pool which covers an area of 33 m2 as well as a Jacuzzi spa all designed in beautifully ornamented tiles with heat supplied by an Aqua Cal heat pump and lightened up with LED bulbs.
The pool area is well fitted to ensure maximum comfort with a refrigerator for drinks as well as a grill.
The yards are covered and afford you a perfect view while providing a shade from the elements.
Trees, flowering plants, and shrubs all add to the “garden of Eden” feel of the property.
Powered by renewable energy; fully furnished with modern amenities
After paying for this property, all you have to do is move in, there’s no need to bother about any furniture or fittings because the house comes fully furnished with appliances of the very best quality and in flawless working condition.
You do not have to worry about temperature and indoor climate control either as there are already fitted air conditioners and fans.
Quality building materials were used both in construction and finishing and you won’t find a match for the beauty of the granite countertops or the perfection of the doors and windows.
Complete attention was paid to every minute detail as can be seen in the beautiful cobblestones used to pave the drive leading into the house from the main gate, which is completely automated.
Another beautiful thing about this estate is its environmental friendliness as far as power generation is concerned.
The electricity is sourced from a renewable energy source through a 40 panel PV solar energy system.
A backup generator is present in the event of low production from the solar system, but even this runs on propane and is still clean energy compared to other sources.
This means that you can be proud of contributing to the preservation of planet earth by purchasing this property.
Also, cable television, internet, and phone services are all available.
Stand a chance to make some money from the Ojochal Real Estate Market
If you’ve done a lot of reading about making money from investments in real estate, then this property is your opportunity to put those principles into action.
With its nice amenities and expansive space, this building is perfect for rentals and will definitely attract tenants who would be willing to pay to make use of the house while you’re away.
You may be bothered about supervision and maintenance, but that isn’t a problem.
There’s already a caretaker working on the property handling oversight responsibilities while his wife handles hospitality and general domestic services.
You can be sure that your property is in safe hands while you’re smiling to the bank.
We don’t think you need any more encouragement to get in touch and organize a private tour of the property.
All the benefits at a glance
• Land size of 8.75 acres.
• Living area 5000 sq. ft.
• 30 minutes from famous gourmet restaurants in Ojochal and pristine tropical beaches.
• Complete privacy and convenience at the same time.
• Gated property.
• Beautifully landscaped and surrounded by lush rainforest.
• Stunning white water ocean views down the southern Pacific coast.
• 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
• One main 3-bedroom + 2.5-bathroom home and an offset 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom guest house.
• Designed to take complete advantage of the stunning views and the surrounding tropical environment.
• Outdoor entertaining with a large (33 sq. meter) pool and a Jacuzzi spa, both with decorative tile and heated by a high output, high-efficiency Aqua Cal heat pump and lit with LED lighting.
• Surrounding terrace is paved with imported Colombian stone.
• Poolside ranchero with a sink, grill, refrigerator, and teak cabinets.
• The terrace and ranchero furniture is high-end aluminum cast Castelle with Sunbrella fabric.
• Covered patios.
• Wide array of tropical fruit trees and vibrantly colored flowers.
• Solar Powered (40-panel, grid-tied PV solar system with microinverters).
• Fully furnished with high-quality furniture in perfect condition.
• All light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, and ceiling fans are of the highest quality and imported from the USA.
• Fully air-conditioned with Panasonic AC units in each room.
• Ample storage space (large owner’s closet with a steel door).
• Cabinets, doors, windows, and closets are expertly constructed.
• All countertops made of durable granite stone.
• Sonos Wi-Fi based sound system inside and outside.
• Covered drive and parking of over 6,000 sq. ft. with cobblestone paving stones.
• Automatic entry gate.
• Modern amenities like high-speed internet, phone service, and satellite television are available.
• Experienced caretaker on-site to handle security duties, mechanical services, pool, and landscaping maintenance.
• Underutilized as a vacation rental, but great income potential.
Please note. Position on map below is not exact address.Back To Main Listings Page
Interested in this property? Contact us today!
- Listing ID : 1032
- Bedrooms : 5
- Bathrooms : 3.5
- Square Footage : 5,000 Sqft
- Visits : 104 in 357 days