Villa Gonzalela de Dominical
3,500 Sqft - Dominical
If you suddenly find yourself in the only cool mountain setting in Costa Rica that manages to combine the closeness to the beach, stunning ocean views and a pleasant climate, it means you live in Villa Gonzalela de Dominical.
Relatively new in our inventory, this property is situated in one of the hottest property locations in Costa Rica.
Close to the beach and boasting of a peaceful mountain setting, Escaleras is the place where you want to own property, and that is why real estate in this part of Costa Rica is the most sought-after.
Fresh off construction works, this single-level residence offers, in addition to an open floor plan, exquisite design elements that highlight the beauty of the outdoor area.
Vaulted ceilings and sizable sliding glass doors are the main features of the main living space, offering a harmonious movement between two distinct worlds.
From the western side, you have the pleasurable views of blue hues, accented with a tropical pool overseeing the Pacific Ocean.
When viewed from the east end, you are presented with the perspective of a perfect green rainforest environment characterized by old growth trees, alongside a freshwater creek that flows right in the backyard.
The mountainside right behind the property is well-covered by the lush rainforest, and offers a considerable level of privacy and comfort, with the compliments of Howler Monkeys and Toucans.
The western side houses two master suites, from which a perfect ocean view is obtainable, alongside private bathrooms, closets with ample space, and unhindered access to the pool lounge area.
The eastern side also has two bedrooms, each having a sizable amount of space for storage, and a path leading to the rainforest at the backyard.
Thinking about the kitchen?
It is present and boasts of granite counters, a storage room, a laundry room, and a third full bathroom right off the living room.
The rich Guanacaste wood finishes were employed everywhere in the home, including doors, windows, and kitchen cabinets.
The property spans up to an acre and is covered with fascinating grounds, fully landscaped, alongside back and front yards with ample space.
There is also an outdoor shower, a spacious parking space having a covered carport. If you are looking to house your caretaker, there is a spare room on the premises.
Your pets are safe, with a fence of considerable height.
A well-maintained public road offers seamless access to the property, alongside controlled gate access.
State-Of-The-Art Designs to Ensure Reduced Energy Consumption
This recently completed home (November 2018) boasts of well-crafted smart design, using the modern construction improvements.
The specifications are suited to the United States, and the home can pass as a luxurious abode, as well as a cost-effective option, with a reliable solar system and other energy-saving strategies.
• 5.2kw of grid-tied solar
• Solar hot water
• Monthly electric bill of $25-35
• 24 seer carrier a/c units (6) offering maximum efficiency
• Infinity pool with a high-efficiency pump that is not only programmable but also has an adjustable speed.
• Led lighting everywhere
• Sewage and water treatment system that churns out clean water for irrigation
• Clay tile roof, metal sub-roof 3″ insulation alongside a wooden ceiling
• Presence of a professional kitchen blue star range($5,000)
• Every sliding door and window has a tempered security glass
• Locking Bodega and loft storage
• Remote-controlled Liftmaster electric gate
• Imported 11 high efficiencies LED ceiling fans
Turnkey Ready Property Sharing Close Proximity with Dominical and Uvita
This home is just a few minutes’ drive from the beach and the city’s remarkable attractions.
You can either make this a private apartment or a source of good income.
Apart from the personal items, the home is selling turnkey-ready with everything set for an immediate sale, vacation rental, or occupancy.
Elderly renters or buyers planning retirement in Costa Rica will definitely find appealing the smart single level design of this home.
And if you are interested in having a best-in-class home in a great location, this should be one of the top places to visit in your real estate tour across Costa Rica.
All the benefits at a glance
• One of the most sought-after areas close to the beach in Costa Rica.
• Cool mountain setting.
• Close proximity to the beach.
• Newly constructed, single level residence.
• Open floor plan.
• Primary living space is accented by vaulted ceilings and large sliding glass doors.
• Tropical pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean to the west.
• Emerald green rainforest setting with old treesand a natural freshwater creek flowing in the backyard to the east.
• Living area of 3500 sq. ft.
• Property size of 0.84 acres.
• 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
• 2 master suites on the western side of the home with ocean views, private bathrooms, spacious closets, and direct access to the pool lounge area.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, a laundry room, and a storage room.
• Luxurious Guanacaste wood finishes throughout the house.
• Landscaped grounds, spacious front & back yards, an outdoor shower.
• Ample parking with a covered carport, room to spare for a caretaker’s home.
• Entirely fenced (suitable for pet owners).
• Well-maintained public road with controlled gated access.
• 2kw of grid-tied solar.
• Solar Hot water.
• High efficiency 24 seer carrier A/C units.
• Electric bill of $25-35/ month.
• Salt water infinity pool with a programmable variable speed high-efficiency pool pump.
• Led lighting throughout.
• Water treatment system – sewage comes out clean enough to be used for irrigation.
• Professional kitchen blue star range ($5,000).
• Tempered security glass on all windows and sliding doors.
• Locking Bodega and loft storage.
• Liftmaster electric gate with remotes.
Do you first need bitcoins to buy this property?
We might be able to help you.
Please note. Position on map below is not exact address.Back To Main Listings Page
Interested in this property? Contact us today!
- Listing ID : 1019
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 3
- Square Footage : 3,500 Sqft
- Visits : 92 in 408 days