4,000 Sqft - Uvita
How about a property so close to the beach that all you need to get there is a stroll?
Check out this 4,000 square foot villa with all the shades of luxury and situated at an overlooking distance from the magnificent Costa Ballena (Whale Coast).
Located in Isla Ballena (Whale Island), this property offers a perfect blend of a rich local feel and a masterpiece Balinese architectural style.
You are in for several rounds of dramatic ocean views accessible from all rooms of the house, alongside a strategically situated infinity swimming pool.
The leading and unique benefit of this property is its private access to a gated, exclusive beach situated only 600 meters away.
Over the past two years, the rental history of this property has confirmed its value as a proven income-producing vacation home.
With an interior masterpiece, comprising handpicked personalized exquisite furniture, the best of Costa Rican décor alongside a massive air conditioning system that serves every room, this villa is undoubtedly ready to be occupied.
3 Bed/3 Bath Main Home
• A spacious master bedroom offering a complete roomy feeling, alongside expansive doors leading to the outdoor living space. Stone vanity as well as indoor/outdoor shower
• The second bedroom comes with a private bathroom, opens to the patio, and has a queen-size bed
• The third bedroom, situated downstairs, is furnished with two double beds fit for children
• Carefully selected state-of-the-art appliances, materials, and exquisite finishes
• Each storey has an indoor/outdoor covered living room, furnished with local hardwood furniture, ample seating space, and soothing sounds and waves of nature
• Gentle breezes blowing from the coast and through broad bi-fold sliding doors and windows
• Rich wildlife environment right at the center of blossoming greenery which highlights the ocean blue
• Gas barbecue, Wi-Fi, washer and dryer, and telephone
• An automated watering system made for the dry season
• Camera Security System
The gourmet kitchen is armed to the teeth with state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances and beautiful stone countertops that blend easily with the outdoor space, making the area a perfect seat of entertainment.
One Bed/One Bath Guest Villa
• A two-storey apartment design
• Joined by the exterior deck of the main home
• First level private bedroom with covered walk-out shower and stone tub, offering a complete spa experience while you check out the beautiful views of the ocean.
• An upper-level kitchen accessible via a “floating” wooden stairs, a granite island, and a modern living/dining area
• Daily sunset views from the covered deck
Amazing Vacation Rental Home Sharing Proximity with Uvita and Marino Ballena National Park
When a leading South Costa Rican builder actualizes an exquisite design of a veteran Costa Rican hospitality designer, what you ultimately have is a masterpiece.
This is the case of this gorgeous and luxurious rental home, with a spectacular rental performance so far.
Known for its livability, this amazing real estate investment has enjoyed past success as a vacation rental home.
The online marketing content is transferable, and an arrangement of property management services is possible.
Buyers can also access the property’s rental documentation for the last two years.
Situated in the heart of a private gated community, this property is relatively close to the Costanera Highway and offers easy access to several popular tourist attractions.
You can choose between checking out the private beach in front of the property or take a trip to the Marino Ballena National Park, as well as the grocery stores, restaurants, and shops of Uvita, in the space of only ten minutes.
Your return home is not dependent on a 4x4, and you will always be on time to enjoy the sunset view from your private stone bathtub.
With a flexible layout of the main house and the separate villa, you can decide to either have this to yourself, rent it out to guests or do the two simultaneously.
Standout features of this formula include accessibility, contemporary best-in-class craftsmanship, privacy, and fantastic ocean views.
You simply must check out this Costa Rican exquisite villa if you ever seek to buy a luxury home in the country.
Please note. Position on map below is not exact address.Back To Main Listings Page
Interested in this property? Contact us today!
- Listing ID : 1013
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 3.5
- Square Footage : 4,000 Sqft
- Visits : 92 in 329 days